Re: Completion for cd

On Apr 4, 12:39pm, Clint Adams wrote:
}
} > I don't think #240624 is affected by the workaround. It still fires
} > when inside the directory named by the variable.
}
} This isn't specific to CDABLE_VARS; If you set cdpath=(..), for example,
} it will offer to complete the current directory.

Isn't this a job for the ignore-parents zstyle?  I don't recall if I've
seen bug #240624, so maybe I'm unaware of some detail.

E.g.

zstyle :completion::complete:cd:: ignore-parents pwd