tab-completion from wildcard

Hi,

if I press TAB after a '*', it doesn't insert the matching files
immediately. Instead I have to press TAB several times. I hope this
example makes it clear:

  % touch a b c
  % echo *<TAB>
  % echo a
  a   b   c
  *      a b c

This is after I played around with compinstall, but I can't figure
out how to get the old behaviour back, while keeping the other
settings the same.

Would be nice if someone could point me to the right setting.
Thanks.

zsh-Version 4.1.1
The lines generated by compinstall:

  zstyle ':completion:*' completer _expand _complete _correct _approximate
  zstyle ':completion:*' completions 1
  zstyle ':completion:*' expand prefix
  zstyle ':completion:*' glob 1
  zstyle ':completion:*' insert-unambiguous true
  zstyle ':completion:*' list-colors ${(s.:.)LS_COLORS}
  zstyle ':completion:*' matcher-list 'm:{a-z}={A-Z}' 'r:|[._-]=* r:|=*'
  zstyle ':completion:*' max-errors 1
  zstyle ':completion:*' menu select=1
  zstyle ':completion:*' original true
  zstyle ':completion:*' substitute 1