/dev/tcp support of zsh?

I decided to read some OpenBSD Journal and then I stumbled across this:

Ask undeadly: Port of ksh93?
http://undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20040530181639&mode=expanded

---- Clip here ----
 ZSH (mod 0/4)
by Anonymous Coward (IP 206.171.8.191) on Mon May 31 20:36:50 2004 (GMT)
Hello? Just use Zsh. Zsh is the cadillac of shells, and AFAIK can do
everything ksh93 can and more (juggling and chewing gum at the same time
as well).
[ Show thread ] [ Reply to this comment ] [ Mod Up ] [ Mod Down ]

Re: ZSH (mod 0/0)
by Anonymous Coward (IP 206.171.8.191) on Tue Jun 1 20:03:21 2004 (GMT)
Okay, so zsh doesn't seem to support /dev/tcp like ksh93 does. Though,
bash does include this feature.
[ Show thread ] [ Reply to this comment ] [ Mod Up ] [ Mod Down ]

Re: ZSH (mod 0/0) by Anonymous Coward (IP 2001:6f8:94d:1:2c0:9fff:fe1a:6a01)
on Tue Jun 1 22:42:08 2004 (GMT)
zsh's defaults suck, and pdksh does /p/tcp: man mount_portal
[ Show thread ] [ Reply to this comment ] [ Mod Up ] [ Mod Down ]
---- Clip here ----

So, what developers of zsh are going to do? Or is that /dev/tcp support
in zsh already?

P.S: I do not subscribe to this list. So Cc: to me, please. I can also
read archives from WWW.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"kohtalona perinnön on kirjastona roihuta kun lukutaidottomat säikkyy