Re: completion being broken with colored prompts

On Sat, Jul 10, 2004 at 07:24:36PM +0200, Jan Srzednicki wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I use zsh 4.2.0 on FreeBSD.
>
> Lets say I have the following PROMPT set:

*sigh*, OK, nevermind that. It appears that _proper_ encapsulation of
all the ^[[ stuff in %{ .. %} braces fixes that. I can only suggest that
it would be more clearly stated in the documentation (that colors really
need that).

Sorry for bothering.

--
 -- Jan Srzednicki --=-- wrzask --=-- Winfried --
 -- w@xxxxxxxx --==-- http://violent.dream.vg/ --