Re: Tip of the day: previous command output

On 2004-08-20 14:12:02 +0200, Andy Spiegl wrote:
> Now that I've got the list of lines (typically filenames) in $kept
> how do I get them into the command line _quoted_.

And would it be possible to get a menu, in order to select one or
several filenames manually?

And how about typing a pattern somewhere in the command line, then
applying a function that replaces this pattern by the matching lines
(quoted) of $kept?

100% validated (X)HTML - Acorn / RISC OS / ARM, free software, YP17,
Championnat International des Jeux Mathématiques et Logiques, etc.