LS_COLORS, zstyle list-colors, and ZSH-4.2.1

Hi all,

First time poster to this list, but I've been lurking for a while. Anyway.

I recently upgraded to zsh-4.2.1. I have always used some lines in my .zshrc to use
LS_COLORS with completion lists/menus:

zmodload -i zsh/complist
eval $(dircolors ~/.dir_colors)
zstyle ':completion:*' list-colors "${(s.:.)LS_COLORS}"

This has always worked fine, but with the recent upgrade to 4.2.1, it no longer works
and I get a default set of colours, although I'm not sure where they're coming from -
the only stuff that seems to be highlighted is executables in green, directories in
red, and symlinks in blue.

The LS_COLORS variable itself seems to be good and well, as they work fine with ls
itself.

Thanks in advance,
Tom

--
Tom Martin
Gentoo Linux AMD64 Developer

GPG Public key available on pgp.mit.edu, 0xB5C4FF89
IRC: slarti` ~ irc.freenode.net