Re: make check (still) waiting on Y01completion.ztst test.

That's it : I succeeded with the test by doing like a "clean" install, in terms of my startup files which I renamed prior to ./.configure, make, make check :) and make install. Afterwards - in the new zsh version - renamed back these files /etc/zshenv, ..., ~/.zshenv, ...

Francis.

May I ask you