Re: bindkey -v and alt-. for previous cmd arg

    Hi Nick :)

 * Nick Croft <nicko@xxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> n@tandv ~ % cd alt-.
[...]
> This is no longer available. If I get rid of bindkey -v, then it's there.

    I don't use zsh 4.2.x yet, but it seems that your problem is that
'Alt-.' is no longer bound in the 'viins' keymap. Do it yourself:

    bindkey -m viins '\e.' insert-last-word

    Note that I've used 'Esc-.' instead of 'Alt-.' because I don't
know how to bind Alt sequences :? In fact, 'insert-last-word' is
bound to 'Esc-.' by default in 4.0.9

    Hope this helps.

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--