Re: Tilde expansion and completion again

    Hi Peter :)

 * Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> dixit:
> >     This is short: why aren't PWD and OLDPWD stored in $nameddirs
> > until a 'cd' command is issued? Why aren't the rest of parameters
> > whose value starts with a slash stored directly in $nameddirs
> > withouth the need to call 'hash -d'?
> setopt autonamedirs
> (you need to cd at least once afterwards for it to spot the change).

    I had it set, and my problem is exactly that: I must issue a cd
once to get them stored :( That means that some of my completion code
won't work as expected if I don't do a cd :(

    I'll do a 'cd .' in the completion widget or I'll make sure I
have done the 'hash -d' in my RC files. Thanks a lot for your help :))

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736
http://www.dervishd.net & http://www.pleyades.net/