Re: Edit result of last command

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote:

> "Tip of the day"? Hey, I got some idea: Why don't you create a fortune
> file full of zsh-tips? It would be nice thing to have.

The first trouble with that idea is that I personally spend nearly all of
my time running either an email client or an editor session nowadays; I
do far less system administration and other shell-based stuff than I used
to.  So I have a hard time coming up with tips, and the ones I would come
up with aren't very widely applicable.

I'm much better at answering questions than I am at guessing what someone
might care to ask.

The second trouble is, if the "keep" tip thread is any example, that the
good tips take too long to explain to fit them into a single fortune.