Re: Completion functions for Mac OS X

Motoi,
Thanks so much for putting these (and other Darwin) completions together. Could I make a small feature request for the _defaults completion? Sometimes I use defaults(1) to read plist files which aren't part of a registered domain. For example:

defaults read /Applications/TextEdit.app/Contents/Info

will normally display the contents of /Applications/TextEdit.app/Contents/Info.plist

If I use the _defaults completion, this doesn't work (and neither does TAB completion: 'defaults read /App<TAB>'). Could _defaults be modified to allow for viewing of xml files which aren't registered as a defaults domain? I'd love to help but haven't been able to get the hang of writing completions yet.

Thanks,
Ryan