unknown limits message

Hi!

Sorry if this message duplicates some other already, but searching in
archives didn't produce it. When compiling zsh-4.2.1 on my system I got
the warning about unknown limits. I'm using very new kernel, so
maybe it is worth mentioning :) Here's the rlimits.h

/** rlimits.h                              **/
/** architecture-customized limits for zsh **/

#define ZSH_NLIMITS 13

static char const *recs[ZSH_NLIMITS] = {
	"cputime",
	"filesize",
	"datasize",
	"stacksize",
	"coredumpsize",
	"memoryuse",
	"maxproc",
	"descriptors",
	"memorylocked",
	"addressspace",
	"maxfilelocks",
	"SIGPENDING",
	"MSGQUEUE",
};

static int limtype[ZSH_NLIMITS] = {
	ZLIMTYPE_TIME,
	ZLIMTYPE_MEMORY,
	ZLIMTYPE_MEMORY,
	ZLIMTYPE_MEMORY,
	ZLIMTYPE_MEMORY,
	ZLIMTYPE_MEMORY,
	ZLIMTYPE_NUMBER,
	ZLIMTYPE_NUMBER,
	ZLIMTYPE_MEMORY,
	ZLIMTYPE_MEMORY,
	ZLIMTYPE_NUMBER,
	ZLIMTYPE_UNKNOWN,
	ZLIMTYPE_UNKNOWN,
};

My asm/resources.h comes from 2.6.8.1 kernel.