Re: can't complete .. paths with 4.2.3

On Jan 31, 12:32pm, Shawn Halpenny wrote:
}
} As it turns out, in my .zshenv I have 'setopt nocaseglob'.  If I
} remove that (or 'setopt caseglob' at a prompt), I can complete paths
} with .. again.  This behavior must have changed since 4.2.1, since
} I've had that option setting for ages.

There were some changes to the globbing implementation between 4.2.1
and 4.2.3, but none that should have been specifically affected by
nocaseglob.  And I still can't reproduce this on linux.

Anyone else?