Failing CVS Access

For the last couple of days, I have been getting I have been getting
the following error when I attempt to do a 'cvs update':

cvs -q update
cvs [update aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.sourceforge.net: M PserverBackend::PserverBackend() Connect (Connection refused)

This is using the standard repository, where CVS/Root contains:
	:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/zsh

My writable ssh-available repository, where CVS/Root contains:
	:ext:acs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/zsh

is working fine.

Does anyone else see this?

  - vin

--
In a minute there is time
For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.         T.S. Eliot