Re: globbing with interposition

> On Apr 19, 10:22am, J wrote:
> } Subject: Re: globbing with interposition
> }
> } a=(fotos*) mutt eric '-a '${^a} -s "all images attached" </dev/null
>
> That doesn't work because the order of assignment and expansion is not
> what you expect.  That is, the ${^a} is expanded at parse time, but
> the assignment prefixes are handled at execute time.  You'd have to do

Oh. I was bitten by the fact I tested it after I already give the
value to the array and assumed the variable was reassigned on this
line before evaluation. My bad.
Anyway, I should have been aware of the problems with the spaces in
filenames and the quoted space anyway.

Well, sorry for the noise.

"If you wish to leave a record of your call,
 please state your messij at the sound of the tone."