Re: Reverse history searching in zsh

After a request from Wayne to "brain-storm some ideas on how to
improve the recall of desirable prior commands.", I started putting
down some ideas I had for incremental search functionality on the
zshwiki (http://zshwiki.org/ImprovedIncrementalSearch).

I tend to use incremental search quite a bit to recall history, and
find it quite useful, though it could be better. Bart provided some
great comments, which I tried to incorporate into my suggestions.
These ideas might help influence what work is done on the incremental
search widget.  It is on the wiki, so additional ideas/feedback can be
added.

-FR.