Re: Submitting an updated completion function

On Apr 23,  4:31pm, Haakon Riiser wrote:
} Subject: Submitting an updated completion function
}
} So for the third and perhaps last time (both lists this time, just to
} be sure!): How do I get my updated completion function into zsh?

Is this the same function you posted April 15, or have you changed it
since then?

Normally what happens is that someone (PWS or OPK most of the time, but
occasionally Clint) looks at the function and decides whether it's well
written and an improvement over what's supplied by default, and if so
commits it to the repository.  You may have just caught everyone at a
bad/busy time (PWS was away for a while, for example).

If you have a sourceforge account and plan to contribute regularly to
zsh, you could ask PWS about getting cvs write access.