Re: localtraps

On Apr 25,  1:35am, Vincent Stemen wrote:
} Subject: localtraps
}
} I don't seem to be able to get the localtraps option to work.

Try it where the outer function is NOT a trap for the same signal
that you're trapping inside the function.

I suspect that changing the trap of the same signal that is trapped
is confusing the trap code, because low-level signal handling already
requires that the signal handler restore itself before exiting, so in
effect you're restoring multiple different traps, and the order in
which function exit and trap unwinding are processed is mixed up.