Re: which-command help

On May 17,  4:55pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: which-command help
}
} Well, your reply in that message was:
}
} > Suppose you have
} >
} >   alias LL='ls -lL'
} >
} > Do you want run-help to display the man page for "ls", or do you want it
} > to simply fail because there is no LL command?
}
} Actually, it *doesn't* fail after the patch:

I know which-command doesn't fail.  What about run-help?

} % which-command LL
} ls -lL
}
} I would have said that's more useful, because it's clearer

No disagreement there.  I'm worried about shared code between two
widgets that (maybe) should have different behavior.