Idea Float O/T

Hi,
In some of my directories, I have a "master" tex document which I clone when I want to create a new
document. I also have this problem with some of my zsh scripts

This file which has different names tends to get "lost" in the directory.

So I need for it stand-out in some way.

Solutions
1) some kind of auto-touch mechanism to make it always newest (NO dont' like that)

2) Have a special prefix eg master_* (OK) or suffix *.mst (OK but I'd lose Syntax highlighting etc)

3) Give the file some kind of special property? But What????

Lateral Ideas sought

--
zzapper
vim -c ":%s%s*%Cyrnfr)fcbafbe[Oenz(Zbbyranne%|:%s)[[()])-)Ig|norm Vg?"