Re: Gmane (Re: lining up RPS1 and PS1)

[removed zsh-workers, moved zsh-users from Cc to To]

On Jun 6,  5:23pm, Thorsten Kampe wrote:
}
} Nevertheless: there has to be a reason why your and his article has a
} "Newsgroups: gmane.comp.shells.zsh.devel,gmane.comp.shells.zsh.user"
} and mine and DN's for example show only "Newsgroups:
} gmane.comp.shells.zsh.user".

I suspect a gmane problem.  When you post an article, you are posting
it through gmane, so gmain inserts only the one newsgroup header.
When gmane receives an article via the mailing list, it's receiving it
via both lists, so it inserts both groups into the Newsgroups: header
(which gmane creates -- it's not present in the messages I send).

(I did get two copies of <k8g70cy8iq90$.oyyyvskwtbo3$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>
from you.)