Re: Avoid LDAP hit during completion

Thanks for the quick reply, Ryan.

My $fpath has the standard value pointing to /usr/share/zsh/site-functions /usr/share/zsh/4.1.1/functions

cd is not aliased or redefined in any way.

I should have been more clear about it. It doesn't just happen to cd, it happened to ls and any other commands that trigger file/dir completion. Just a few minutes ago, I noticed that it doesn't necessarily happen at the first time of completion.

My zsh is running on Mac OS X 10.3 and the LDAP directory service it's hitting is Active Directory.

Chris

--
Chris