Re: Avoid LDAP hit during completion

On Jun 7,  6:32pm, William Scott wrote:
}
} Maybe it would be easiest to reset the $userdirs array to something
} tractable.

userdirs is read-only, and automatically populated by the zsh/parameter
module.  As I said, there's no easy workaround, particularly if zsh has
been compiled to use NIS; it's worse if the default system getpwent()
is implemented to do more than just read /etc/passwd, though I don't
know for of any specific case where this occurs.