Re: stopped globbing/expansion (?)

From: Thomas Köhler <jean-luc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: stopped globbing/expansion (?)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 06:32:53 +0200

Hi Thomas !

 Thanks a lot for your help and your patience with a newbie-zsh-er :)

 "Unfortunately" (a much too big a word for that...) CTRL-e is bound
 to End-of-line ... in Emacs mode (I am using "the other editor of
 that two" :))) , which I use.

 Is there a way to instruct zsh to show all current key bindings at
 once ... just for hunting for the few free once I can use instead of
 CTRL-e ?

 Thanks a lot for any help in advance !

 Have a nice weekend and keep zshing!
 Meino