Asking ZSH: How are you ?

Hi,

 what commands I have to give to ZSH to show all "internal" settings?
 Up to now I found unsetopt/setopt/bindkey....

 (by the way: The manual says:

       When listing options (*** by `setopt', `unsetopt', `set -o' or
       `set +o'***), those turned on by default appear in the list
       prefixed with `no'.  Hence (unless KSH_OPTION_PRINT is set),
       `setopt' shows all options whose settings are changed from the
       default.

  but giving "setopt +o" or "setopt -o"
  always gives me (even for setopt +o!):

	   setopt: string expected after -o

 ...no nitpicking...just as an info. May confuse newbies like

 Keep zshing!
 Meino