Re: How to "STTY" when "setopt nointeractive"?

    Hi Bart :)

 * Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> On Oct 18,  9:17pm, DervishD wrote:
> }
> }     I was testing Bart's suggestion for my problematic "zpty" command
> } and I found that, after succesfully testing in the command line, it
> } didn't work in the script.
>
> Remember (again :-) that the arguments to zpty are processed as if with
> eval.  So
>
>     zpty cdda2wav STTY=-onlcr cdda2wav -v toc,sectors -J -H
>
> is the same as
>
>     zpty cdda2wav "stty -onlcr; cdda2wav -v toc,sectors -J -H"

    OK, that works. So STTY doesn't work if the shell is not
interactive, right? I don't understand why :?

    Thanks for pointing, I wasn't sure if "zpty" worked with lists.

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to...