=-expansion

I've got a script in ~/bin called script.zsh.  ~/bin is in my PATH.  So,
I was trying to open it from my home directory with:

   % vi =scrip<TAB>

After hitting <TAB> the filename was completed but vi created a new
file rather than opening the existing file in ~/bin.  It took me a bit
to figure out what was going on -- I had setopt'ed EQUALS.  It turns out
script.zsh didn't have execute privileges.  After chmod'ing, the file
opened as expected.

I figured since the file completed successfully, the path should be
expanded and passed correctly to vi.  It wasn't.  Should completion
deviate from expansion for =?

--
Chris Johnson
cjohnson@xxxxxxxxxx