Re: adding completion file for zsh

On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 at 12:09:07PM +0400, Artur Penttinen wrote:
> >Hi!
> >
> >Please direct me to some document that describes in plain words how to
> >add new completion file for use by zsh.
> >
> >I have obtained _darcs from darcs website (yes I know newer version of
> >zsh has it bundled) and wanted to add it to the zsh 4.2.1 that I use. So
> >I've copied it to /usr/share/zsh/site-functions/
[...]
>   http://www.linux-mag.com/2002-07/power_01.html

Hm. Interestingly enough, when I put the function into
/usr/share/zsh/site-functions/ then it does not get used. When I put it
into /usr/share/zsh/4.2.1/functions, then it becomes available.

When I do echo $FPATH both of the directories are present there. Why
completion system doesn't see the file in site-functions?