Re: what zshcompsys-syntax is equals compctl -C -f ?

    Hi Eike :)

 * Eike Kroemer <kroemer@xxxxxxxx> dixit:
> But now that compctl is deprecated I'm unable to configure the new-style
> behaviour of zshcompsys to reproduce the desired result.

    compctl may be deprecated, but for simple uses like yours (or
mine) is IMHO much better suited than the compsys thing. Stick to it
until compctl is removed (which I hope never happens)...

    Writing the simple completions I've set up with compctl using
compsys would be a nightmare for me. With compsys I feel like using a
hammer to crack nuts: not only excessive, it also doesn't have the
desired effect... A personal opinion, of course, but...

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to...