Re: Listing keybindings

    Hi Sebastian :)
 * Sebastian Stein <seb_stein@xxxxxx> dixit:
> how can I find out the current key bindings? Is there something similar like
> the "alias" command returning me all aliases?

    bindkey, with no options, to list the current keymap.

    bindkey -M <KEYMAP> to list the "KEYMAP" keymap.

    bindkey -l lists the available keymaps.

    If you add -L to the first and second examples, the output will
be the commands needed to create the current bindings.

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to...