Re: _expand_word_and_keep of 'keeper suite' doesn't work

On Dec 2,  9:40pm, Hannu Koivisto wrote:
}
} The trace file is now available at
} <http://www.iki.fi/azure/completion-debug-output.txt>.

OK, the first thing to try is:

  zstyle ':completion:*:expand:*' group-name ''

If that doesn't work, then it has to do with the way that you're binding
the _expand_word_and_keep function to a widget, because when I try it
(successfully) I consistently get a context of
    :completion:expand-word:expand:::
but your trace output shows a context of
    :completion::expand:::

Can you show me that part of your setup?