choice of case in tab completions

Hi,

I don't know if this is behind the times, but I
have a line:
    compctl -M 'm:{a-z}={A-Z} m:{A-Z}={a-z}'
in zshrc to induce case insensitive completion.

It works very well with one exception, where e.g. I
might have three files with the names
    include
    INSTALL
    InstallBin.dsp

(this example in fact comes from the Apache httpd root dir)

When I want to read the INSTALL file, I type:

    % more ins<TAB>

which sadly completes to:

    % more Install

I don't know why it chooses that case variant, but it seems
clearly suboptimal.  A more helpful resolution would be
to copy the case of a fully completed match - in this case
INSTALL.

Is there a way to configure zsh to do this, or a patch, or
a pointer to the right area of the code to look at?

Thanks

Anthony

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended
as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial
instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices,
data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and
do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries
and affiliates.