Re: Would like help with prompt

Kyrre Nygard <kyrreny@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
[...]
> However this setup is darn ugly.

Agreed. :-)

> I know I could load `colors' but I'm not sure if my colors are
> available. Anyway ...

I'd really check if 'colors' wouldn't do:

[snip]
  % print -l $color | sort | column
  00              32              44              cyan
  01              32              45              default
  02              33              46              faint
  03              33              47              green
  04              34              49              magenta
  05              34              bg-black        no-blink
  07              35              bg-blue         no-reverse
  08              35              bg-cyan         no-standout
  22              36              bg-default      no-underline
  23              36              bg-green        none
  24              37              bg-magenta      normal
  25              37              bg-red          red
  27              39              bg-white        reverse
  30              39              bg-yellow       standout
  30              40              black           underline
  30              40              blink           white
  30              41              blue            yellow
  31              42              bold
  31              43              conceal
[snap]

AFAICS you are using bold, normal, black, cyan and red.
These would be available by loaded 'colors' arrays.

Regards, Frank