Re: howto expand all possible completions?

On Jun 24, 10:57pm, Andy Spiegl wrote:
} Subject: Re: howto expand all possible completions?
}
} > } Is there something like expand-completions or similar?
} >
} > Do you already have _expand in your completers style?
} No, thanks for the hint!

Actually I misspoke.  I was conflating the all-expansions tag of the
_expand completer with the _all_matches completer.  The latter is what
you actually want to use.

} I tried calling the _expand function manually (via Alt-x) but that just
} hogged the CPU so that I had to kill zsh. :-(

That's odd.