setopt returns both "interactive and login"

Can my shell be both 'interactive' and 'login' at the same time?

% set | grep -i version
ZSH_VERSION=4.2.3

% uname -a
Darwin colossus 8.6.0 Darwin Kernel Version 8.6.0: Tue Mar 7 16:58:48 PST 2006; root:xnu-792.6.70.obj~1/RELEASE_PPC Power Macintosh powerpc

... otherwise known as Mac OS X Tiger (10.4.6)

[tstone@colossus]~% setopt
autocd
extendedglob
interactive
login
monitor
shinstdin
zle

So... can my shell be both interactive and login. I'm not seeing anything in my /etc startup files that might be doing this. Maybe this is something unique to Mac OS X/Darwin builds, or invocations with the Terminal.app.

Thanks,
Tim