Re: Does zsh have an equivalent to the shopt command ?

Thanks for the help with setopt.

I am also having a problem with this line in a script:

while getopts ":fhpqvVd:" Option

again, zsh chokes on this.

TIA

On 7/20/06, Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Jean-Rene David <jrdavid@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> * Sean [2006.07.19 12:45]:
> > zsh chokes on this line in a script:
> >
> > shopt -s extglob
> >
> > Is there an alternative for use in zsh ?
>
> setopt extendedglob

However, the globbing syntax enabled by bash's extglob option is the
ksh-style with parentheses introduced by ?, @, *, + or !.  If you need
this syntax in zsh, you should "setopt kshglob".