Re: problems with ssh tab completion

On Mon, Oct 09, 2006, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> [...]

Thank you for an explanation.

> If you find this useful elsewhere, such as in file names, but not in
> ssh, you can change the matcher-list style just for ssh with another
> zstyle command such as:

> zstyle ':completion:*:(ssh|scp):*' matcher-list ''

Right now I'm using the following matcher-list:

zstyle ':completion:*' matcher-list '' 'm:{a-z}={A-Z} m:{a-zA-Z}={A-Za-z}'

However, both disabling this matcher-list completely and entering the
one you specified seems to have no effect. Hostnames, as previously,
are delimited with dots as "delimiters" of some sort.