viins keymap and escape seqs in rxvt

I'm migrating from Emacs to vi keymap. Till now I had in my .zshrc
bindkey '\e[H' beginning-of-line
bindkey '\e[F' end-of-line
and it worked.

But in viins mode these escape seqs (generated by Home or End keys) turn
me into vicmd mode and interpret further chars in seq as vi keystrokes.
The same happens if bindings above are removed.
(Ok, I'm not really sure that keys Home and End generate that codes --
it just worked for me. And I have no idea how to check them.)

This is only observed in rxvt. When using konsole or xterm this works
fine.

KEYTIMEOUT is set to 40 (it seems to be the default value).
zsh 4.3.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu)
rxvt-unicode (urxvt) v7.9

Any suggestions?

--