Re: Passing parameters between noninteractive shells

On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 10:31:15AM +0200, Wojciech Pietron wrote:
> So I have the following section at the beginning of my .zshenv:

Is there a reason you aren't using .zlogin for this?  My .zlogin file
never gets read for non-interactive logins (since things like scp don't
start a login shell):

[[ $ZSH_VERSION == 3.<->* ]] && exec $HOME/bin/zsh "$@"

The .zlogin file is sometimes not read in certain xterm situations, but
it doesn't sound like that will affect you.

..wayne..