pushing a string in the cut&paste stack

Hi,
I would like to know how can I push a string in the cut&paste stack of
zle. In practice, I would like to have a shell function, name it
"copythis", such that

copythis "blabla"

will insert the string "blabla" in the stack, so that can later
recover it using the ctrl-y/alt-y mechanism (emacs key map). In other
terms, I would like to have something like print -s BUT that insert
its argument in the cut&paste stack rather then in the histoty.

Any suggestion?

Many thanks,
Giulio.