Re: zsh 4.3.3 released

Thorsten Kampe wrote:
> Could I have a confirmation for this? Was my informal bug report
> sufficient or do you need a more detailed description?!

I haven't yet understood what the problem actually is, nor reproduced it
yet.  I think you're claiming that escape sequences used to be processed
literally by the terminal output for certain styles, similar to in
prompts, but now aren't.  If so, this should be fixable.  (The
zshcompsys documentation isn't explicit about what escape sequences are
allowed but sort of implies anything that works in a normal prompt
should here.)

To get further information regarding CSR, please visit our Investor Relations page at http://ir.csr.com/csr/about/overview