Re: zsh 4.3.4 released

"Mikael Magnusson" <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I found a weird problem yesterday, if i type 'which svmode' after
> sourcing [1] (from zsh -f), zsh allocates all free memory then ooms.
> (so set ulimit -v 50000 or so before trying). The strange thing is it
> works fine if i cat the file and paste it in the terminal.
>
> [1] http://mikachu.ath.cx/slask/dot-zshurxvt

I haven't been able to get this to happen on various Linux systems or
Solaris 8.  The trace implies its happening in the code that recreates the
function in text for output.  Finding out where the final taddnl() is being
called from might help.  It's possibly an inconsistency with allocation
that's been hidden up to now.

To get further information regarding CSR, please visit our Investor Relations page at http://ir.csr.com/csr/about/overview