Re: various buggy behaviors in zsh out-of-the-box on Suse

On 6/5/07, Mats Ahlgren <mats_a@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I recently installed zsh and have noticed some very odd behavior -- could anyone please help?

Is this out-of-the-box from a './configure && make && make install' or
out-of-the-box from a distro-supplied package?  (I know nothing about
Suse, but I presume it has some sort of package management?)

Is behavior any different when launching zsh as "zsh -f"?  This tells
zsh to ignore RC files (my best guess off the top of my head is that
the distro-supplied RC files are broken).

~Matt