Re: regarding login prompt

On 7/13/07, Christian Schneider <strcat@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> arnuld wrote:
>  this is from my .zshrc:
>  PS1="{%{$fg[red]%}%n%{$reset_color%}@%{$fg[blue]%}%m
>  %{$fg[yellow]%}%1~ %{$reset_color%}% }%# "
>
>  and i changed my shell:   "chsh -s /bin/zsh arnuld"
>
>  but i do not see any colored prompt :(

autoload -U colors ; colors

i tried everything but still no luck. i have logged out and then
logged in but i do not see any coloures. this is my .zshrc:

# Lines configured by zsh-newuser-install
HISTFILE=~/.zsh-hist
HISTSIZE=10000
SAVEHIST=10000
setopt beep notify
# End of lines configured by zsh-newuser-install
# The following lines were added by compinstall
zstyle :compinstall filename '/home/arnuld/.zshrc'

autoload -Uz compinit
compinit
# End of lines added by compinstall

# my own :)
PS1="{%{$fg[red]%}%n%{$reset_color%}@%{$fg[blue]%}%m
%{$fg[yellow]%}%1~ %{$reset_color%}% }%# "
autoload -U promptinit
promptinit
autoload -U colors
colors