Re: zsh-lovers

On Sun, Aug 05, 2007 at 04:20:36PM +0800, Thorsten Kampe wrote:
> * Stephane Chazelas (Sun, 5 Aug 2007 12:57:00 +0100)
> > I've not used man for zsh since 3.0. man is not suitable for a
> > manual that size, to my mind. Have you tried "info"? Try typing
> > "i" withing "info zsh", then the start of something you want to
> > know about, then <Tab>. You may want to learn about the "g",
> > "m", "s" keys then :)
>
> alias info=pinfo

It's been discussed before here. pinfo misses the most important
features that make info great: the completion on i and g. Once
you've tried (and I mean tried as in making the best use of
both), you'll agree with me that pinfo is useless.

The only pinfo thing missing in info is regular expression
searching.

--
Stéphane