Re: $PAGER, man vs info - was: Re: zsh-lovers

    Atom>> export PAGER=most
    Atom>>
    Atom>> then use man(1).
    Atom>>
    Atom>> i'm not aware of any *nix distribution that includes
    Atom>> most(1) in the base system, but it should be available for
    Atom>> most/all systems as a port or package. it's not perfect,
    Atom>> but (IMHO) it blows the doors off of more(1) and less(1).

    Thorsten> Exactly

In what respect?  I have not used 'most' since VMS days, and I just
tried the latest 4.10.2 and it still does not have search highlight
which I depend on.