Re: fg jobs info

On Sep 3,  8:38am, Stephane Chazelas wrote:
}
} I'd like to point out that $* is not the right way to pass
} parameters around. $* strips the empty arguments.

In this case that doesn't really matter because there's no sensible
reason to call "jobs" or "fg" with an empty argument.

} Also, in zsh (contrary to ksh and bash), typeset is a builtin
} parsed like any other builtin, so in the typeset command above,
} the command substitution will be word spit

You're right about that one, though.  I edited in the "typeset -g"
after writing the rest, and forgot to add the quotes.