Re: To have cpu frequency or/and battery state percentage in my prompt

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:26:39 +0200
giggz <giggzounet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Hi,

     I search ideas to have a good prompt which display the cpu frequency
     or/and the battery state in my zsh prompt.

     So if you have ideas and examples which I can put in my zshrc...

     Thx and Regards,
     Guillaume

What's your operating system?  I think this stuff is highly OS-dependent.  On Ubuntu Linux,
for example, I have /proc/acpi

On OSX, system_profiler yields a lot of information but is too sluggish.
system_profiler -detailLevel mini
might be good enough.