Re: EPOCHSECONDS

Atom Smasher wrote:
> would it be reasonable to expect EPOCHSECONDS (zsh/datetime) to allow the
> same `typeset -F` trick as SECONDS? is that feasible?

I don't know about reasonable, but it looks like it should be possible
since gettimeofday() provides that information.  As zsh uses double
precision for floating point numbers it should be useful for a good few
centuries, too.

It needs some changes to the main shell since SECONDS is a special case
in the typeset code.  It would be neater to make it a flag.  I think
we're going to need a second flags word in the parameter structure
before too long.

pws