Re: multiple OSes

 * Atom Smasher <atom@xxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> i recently had the misfortune being assigned to a project on solaris(-10).
> having a strong freebsd background and being comfortable on linux, i'd
> have to say that solaris pretty much sucks.

Make sure that J.S., the author of certain CD writing software, does NOT
read the above or you're a dead man walking XDDDDD

Sorry for the O.T. but after some conversations about Solaris with some
people, I couldn't resist. Solaris pretty much sucks, IMHO...

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

We are waiting for 13 Feb 2009 23:31:30 +0000 ...